Luxury Homes for Sale in East End, Cincinnati, OH
East End is a quaint neighborhood adjacent to downtown Cincinnati and a 7-mile strip that follows the Ohio River.
With gorgeous old and modern East End Cincinnati homes for sale, the neighborhood is a special place for families and professionals who want to call it home for generations. East End was a modest neighborhood with antique homes and a declining manufacturing sector for a very long time. However, in the past 15 years, it has experienced a redevelopment, and many new constructions with river views have appeared. Walworth Junction, once a railroad hub connecting all parts of Cincinnati, was the site of Homearama in 2020, transforming the area into a luxurious residential community. Walworth Junction homes for sale East End Cincinnati Ohio is sold for well over $1,000,000 and is one of the sought-after properties in the area. For more information or inquiries about the neighborhood of East End and available homes for sale, do not hesitate to contact us. We will assist you in realizing your dream home in Cincinnati, OH.
PLENTY OF RECREATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES: East End is a very walkable neighborhood. Residents can easily access the Ohio River Trail for bikes, Lunken Airport Bike trails, playground, golfing, tennis, and Pickleball Lunken Farmers Market. It is also easy to put in a kayak if you want fun in the water. Schmidt Field not only has ball fields but features boat access, and there are other private boat access points in East End Cincinnati Ohio. The almost 50-acre East End Garden District, located east of Schmidt Field Recreation Area, is also an ideal place to unwind.
EVENTS AND ENTERTAINMENT: Through Riverside Drive, the main road, anyone enjoys nearby dining options like Eli’s BBQ, which give a fun vibe, is great for a family place, and has a large outdoor seating area and live music on weekends. Eli’s BBQ is also BYOB, so many people flock to it. For a cup of coffee and entertainment, Fulton Yards Coffee and Spirits are close to Coney Island, a water park and Riverbend Music Center, Belterra Gaming Park (horses), Streetside Brewery, and Dead Low Brew Pub. There are also notable events that residents look forward to, such as the On route Flying Pig Marathon and the Paddlefest.
ILLUSTRIOUS HISTORY: Riverside Drive used to be called Eastern Avenue and was renamed as the neighborhood began to gentrify. East End is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Cincinnati, OH, which is reflected in the architecture of many residential properties. It is home to historic churches and Victorian homes, giving the community a sophisticated and elegant vibe.
East End Real Estate Information
5 Real Estate Facts About East End, Cincinnati, OH
- The real estate market of East End Cincinnati consists mainly of single-family homes, multi-family homes, and condominiums.
- Homes for sale in East End Cincinnati are typically priced from $150,000 to $1,675,875, with a median home price equivalent to $489,381.
- Home prices in the historic East End have risen significantly, the most appreciation of any Cincinnati neighborhood, which is 112% more in 2022 than in 2021.
- Houses and lots tend to be tall and narrow in the East End, and older homes are constructed of brick or have wood siding.
- Because of the property’s proximity to the river, residents experience flooding (100-year flood plain); thus, newer homes tend to have a garage on the first floor and living space. Homes for sale in the East End of Cincinnati are also typically designed with two to five bedrooms and one to four-bathroom arrangements.
Latest Homes for Sale in East End, Cincinnati, OH
East End Map
You may reach the neighborhood of East End via the Ohio River Scenic Byway from the east, via Riverside Drive from the northwest, and via Wimer Avenue from the northeast.
Ready to take the next step?
If you are looking for a new place to live, my knowledge of Cincinnati neighborhoods and condo communities will ensure that you find a place to fit your life. My knowledge of the marketplace will ensure you get fair value. Most of my business comes from referrals from happy customers, and I am proud of that fact.
I’d love to help you navigate the complicated waters of buying and selling real estate, so let’s talk.