Cincinnati Luxury Neighborhood Guides
Get to know the featured River View Homes and Pedestrain-Friendly Homes around Cincinnati, OH. Please feel free to reach out to us for any queries.
Cincinnati Luxury Homes for Sale, OH
You frequently hear about significant cities such as New York or Chicago, but you don’t hear nearly as much about Cincinnati. In the 1800s, it was often called the “Paris of America,” today’s city is renowned for its stunning buildings, world-class museums, lively theater scene, and prominent educational institutions. For more detailed information about Cincinnati, OH, or any river view homes for sale, please feel free to contact our team anytime for better assistance. It has a lively arts scene, including many theaters, operas, symphonies, ballet, and art galleries. It’s also home to major league baseball Cincinnati Reds and FC, a major league soccer team.
WALKABLE COMMUNITIES: There are many places to go in Cincinnati that provide a wide variety of entertainment alternatives, such as live music, cafes, restaurants, beautiful parks, theater, and more. These recreation and entertainment facilities are within easy walking distance from just about every neighborhood in Cincinnati, Ohio. The great walkability of the community provides several benefits, the most important of which are the ability to maintain an active lifestyle and a reduced reliance on public transportation and private automobiles.
SOUGHT-AFTER RESIDENTIAL COMMUNITY: Cincinnati is widely acknowledged as one of the top cities in the United States to make a home. The city consistently receives high marks for its appeal as a residential location. The favorable opinions are supported by the diversified economy, the abundance of jobs, the inexpensive cost of living, the exciting recreational opportunities, and the beautiful communities offering River View homes for sale that are welcoming to families.
THRIVING FOOD SCENE: The neighborhoods situated around Cincinnati, Ohio, are in an excellent location since they are close to a large number of commercial establishments, the majority of which are various independent dining facilities that feature cuisines from all over the world.
Cincinnati Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Cincinnati Luxury Homes
- The current housing market of Cincinnati OH consists of stunning single-family homes, charming townhouses, and opulent river-view condo units.
- Most luxury homes in Cincinnati, Ohio, are valued between $800,000 and $3.3 million.
- Luxury homes Cincinnati typically features three to six bedrooms and several ensuite bathrooms.
- River View condos and homes for sale Cincinnati, Ohio, often provide reasonable interior floor space spanning from 850 sqft to 6,300 sqft and range from 850 sqft to 4,000 sqft.
- Cincinnati luxury homes are mainly constructed on lots with sizes ranging between 0.10 acres and 5 acres. It depends on the neighborhood.
- Contemporary, Traditional, Transitional, Craftsman, Bungalow, Tudor, Victorian, Italianate, Historical, Ranch, Cape Cod, Vernacular, Queen Anne, Victorian, Arts and Crafts, and Tudor Revivals are among the architectural styles of luxury homes for sale in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Condos units across Cincinnati, OH, are usually available on the market, with listing prices falling between $110,000 and $3 million. The average luxury river view condo is $500,000 to $1,250,000 for two-bedroom condos.
- Many condos in Cincinnati, OH are two bedrooms with a study; one and three-bedroom condos can be found as well.
- Vacant lots in Cincinnati, OH, average $57,530 for .89 acres. In Hamilton County, the average lot price is $206,320 for 1.91 acres. More extensive, less expensive lots can be found in surrounding counties.
- The City of Cincinnati and some of the suburbs offer generous tax abatements on new construction and renovated homes.
Latest Cincinnati Luxury Homes for Sale, OH
The thriving City of Cincinnati, OH, is bordered by a web of roadways. Among the significant thoroughfares that traverse the city are Interstate 71, Interstate 75, Interstate 275, Interstate 471, Madison Rd., and Montgomery Rd. Victory Parkway, Central Parkway, Route 22, Route 42, Columbia Parkway (Route 50), Route 127, and Route 562.
Ready to take the next step?
If you are looking for a new place to live, my knowledge of Cincinnati neighborhoods and condo communities will ensure that you find a place to fit your life. My knowledge of the marketplace will ensure you get fair value. Most of my business comes from referrals from happy customers, and I am proud of that fact.
I’d love to help you navigate the complicated waters of buying and selling real estate, so let’s talk.
Who Lives in Cincinnati, OH
Things to do in Cincinnati, OH
Schools in Cincinnati, OH
|Walnut Hills School||6 - 12||Public|
|Clifton German Language School||PK - 6||Public|
|School of Creative and Performing Arts||K - 12||Private|
|Seven Hills High School and Elementary||PK - 12||Private|
|Mercy Montessori Elementary School||PK - 8||Private|
|Summit Country Day School||PK - 12||Private|
|Springer School and Center||1 - 8||Private|
|Spencer Educational Center Gifted||3 - 12||Private|
|St. Urusla Villa School||PK - 8||Private|
|School for Creative and Performing Arts||K - 12||Private|
|St. Ursula Academy (Girls High School)||9 - 12||Private|